Friday, 20 July 2012

Get Involved: "The Agony and the Ex-tacy" Series

WHAT'S HAPPENING
We are VERY excited to announce a new blog feature on Riding Giraffes. 
Starting on Monday, 23rd July we will commence a 7 week, 14 post series - "The Agony and the Ex-tacy" series**. Yes, FOURTEEN - that's a lot of commitment right thur! All posts will be true accounts of our best love / dating / boy disaster stories (and there are many). 
Posts will all start with "The time I..." and hopefully have a life lesson (or five) in them! 
We'll post on Mondays and Fridays, and you can also look forward to a guest post or two in between. FUN.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Well, read the posts and let us know if you like them (we heart comments), obviously. 
Also, if we inspire you to do your own "The time I..." post (which we 100% approve of and encourage!), all we ask is that you steal an "Agony and the Ex-tacy" series button below and put it beneath your post (linking back to us)Then comment here to let us know that you got involved, so we can read your stories and show you some link-love. Awesome. 

TAKE ME!
Photobucket



Our first post in this series is "The time I said YES, when I should've said No".
Get Involved! x Precious and Jemily
** 100 bonus points if you noted that our series title is indeed a reference to a Sex and the City episode

Series Round-up:
1. Being bribed with sushi to go on a date: The time I said Yes, when I should've said No
2. Being inappropriately propositioned via text message: The time I was casually "raped" via social media
3. Being cheated on in the public eye: The time I was realised he had a girlfriend, via MySpace 
4. Dumping someone using social media: The time I broke up with someone via Facebook  
5. Getting someone else to do your dirty work: The time I broke up with someone on a public phone via a 3rd party 
6. Trying out new and improved dating methods to meet my person: The time I went speed-dating 
7. The time I met a boy in the girl's bathroom at a club (*COMING SOON*)
8. The time I beat up a boy with a magical wand (*COMING SOON*)
9. The time I left my date at the bar to go make-out with someone else (*COMING SOON*)

3 comments:

  1. Hello.
    Just stopping by to say hi. Visiting from Ropcorn Blog Hop.

    Thoughts Of Beauty In The Stillness Of Dawn...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Andy! will check out your blog :) x P

      Delete
  2. I love it!
    And, yes, I totally got the Sex and the City reference.

    ReplyDelete

Jemily and Precious HEARTS procrastination... leave your words to read to keep us from productive tasks...work is for grown ups.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails