Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Wednesday = Mensday

Edinburgh, Scotland. Today we bring you not one, but TWO, men this Wednesday. Introducing Australian brothers Chris and Liam Hemsworth (not as exciting as twins, but almost). You're welcome.
hello boys. Liam (L) and Chris (R) (Source)
Chris, who you may recognise from Thor (in 2011) and The Avengers (this year),  got his first big break on Australian TV series Home and Away. He is married to Spanish actress Elsa Pataky and they made a gorgeous little bub, India Rose [pictured below]. Now while we may have very different taste in men, you have to admit it is very hard to resist the sex appeal of one cradling a tiny human.
how those ovaries feeling, Jemily? (Source)
Liam is the younger brother to action man Chris, and he started off in Aussie soap Neighbours. (What is it with Aussie exports and the daytime soaps? Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, these two hotties...). If, like me, you enjoy a soppy romantic comedy you may remember Liam from The Last Song where he starred alongside his soon-to-be-Mrs, Miley Cyrus. (side note: I am not sure if I would want Billy Ray as my father-in-law. But I am sure Liam never had a massive crush on him after hearing Achy Breaky Heart, so it won't be awkward *blush*). Liam plays Gale in The Hunger Games franchise, so we will get to see a lot more of him in future. She says excitedly. 

Yours in bringing you the men each week, x Precious

6 comments:

  1. I prefer Chris. He looked good enough to eat in Thor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! He was amazing (looking) in Thor.
      I do however prefer Liam in The Hunger Games to the guy who plays Peter, even if he's not my favourite brother. x Precious

      Delete
  2. THEY ARE BROTHERS!? How did I not put that together on my own!? LOL... I'm so behind... Wow, they are gorg.

    ReplyDelete

Jemily and Precious HEARTS procrastination... leave your words to read to keep us from productive tasks...work is for grown ups.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails